ITX Norge is expanding rapidly, and we will bring more skilled developers. Are you the one we are looking for?
Do you want to become part of a professional strong environment with a great deal of innovation, where you will get work with groundbreaking solutions including AI, voice management, WebRTC and a host of other exciting areas?
We can offer an exciting workplace with great development opportunities and varied work tasks where you can influence the way forward.
You will have the opportunity to engage you in several parts of our projects, and you will quickly see results of your work. You will also be able to choose projects and tasks based on what you think is most exciting, within the areas where you are the strongest or where you want to be better.
As a person, you should be technology-oriented, solution-oriented and have a desire to develop yourself through new challenges.
ITX Norge develops and delivers innovative IT solutions to companies around the world.
Business newspaper, Vestviken 24 wrote recently about our venture in China.
If this sounds interesting, we encourage you to submit an application to email@example.com .
The post is available for accession.
- Development of ITX’s Services
- Further development of ITX’s communications platform, ITX UC.
- Further development of ITX’s virtual operating system, ITX VOS
- Developing new and existing software for customers
- Java (In-depth understanding of Java and object-oriented programming)
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Develop system architecture
A plus if you have experience
- AngularJS and Bootstrap
- System architecture in larger systems
- JSON /REST
- Relevant education from college /university
- Work experience can compensate for lack of education
- Norwegian (Good manufacturing ability written and oral)
- English (Good proficiency written and oral)
- Has both a business and technical understanding
- Personally interested in technology
- Independent and Responsible
- Desires personal development and learning
- Has the ability to understand customer needs and recommend correct solutions
- Good collaborative skills
- Is quality conscious and structured